Sunday, March 15, 2009

Initialization - please wait...

Yeah, it's time that I started getting serious about putting my every last stupid thought somewhere into the cloud. I finally got my website (www.darwingrosse.com) fired up over the weekend, and will be putting my long-term bloviations there. Technology posts will probably still go on my O'Reilly Digital Media blog (although who knows what they're gonna do with it), and my Max programming writing will continue to get posted at C74.

But I do need someplace to put the everyday neuron firings that don't line up with the above contents, and I can't be bothered with Facebook's goofy blogging thing. The last thing I want is for my Very Important Thoughts to get bunched up with my Aunt Valerie's gushing about her latest great-grandchild.

I'll post something real Real Soon Now.

[ddg]

No comments:

Post a Comment