Saturday, December 12, 2009

The 100% Successful Anti-Darwin Technology


Do you want to make sure that I stay completely clear of your web site forever and ever? Do you want to make sure that it is completely foolproof? Do you want to earn money (maybe) while you do it?

Scatter those incredibly stupid Bing psuedo-searches throughout the text on your site. I'm sure there are people that want pop-up screens to appear whenever they accidentally hover over a word while reading a site; I'm also sure these people don't have jobs, money or are part of any demographic that would be worth enumerating.

Maybe the only thing worse than this is the new generation of Vibrant ads, most recently seen on TG Daily. What a horrifying eyesore. TG Daily must not want many eyeballs - an opinion reinforced by their (re-)printing of the Enderle Group's spume. I know Rob Enderle has been around since S-100 systems roamed the earth, but I think he has sucked too much NyQuil in the last few decades to be a reliable visionary.

Yeah, so Vibrant and Enderle spell the end of TG Daily for me. At this rate, The Boulder Daily Camera may soon be my only remaining online text source. Too bad it is the slowest piece-of-goo website on the face of the earth. Please, Camera, include more YouTube videos on the damned site. I'm sure there is a sneezing panda story out there somewhere.

[ddg]

No comments:

Post a Comment