Sunday, January 6, 2013

Certain to be Friendly!

I posted this to FB, but I'll also toss it here - something weird has happened to the "people you may know" portion of Facebook. It used to be filled with musicians, video artists and academics. Now it is filled with young women from eastern European countries, all of whom look like they could use a short term loan (or something) from me.

How did this happen? Is it something I did? Is it something one of my "friends" did? Who the heck knows - everything about FB is a black hole of "We don't talk about that.", and they are obviously getting gamed by something that has infected me. All that really means is that I'm not going to be taking on any more friends anytime soon - which probably isn't that bad of an idea anyway.

If I could only stand Google+...

[ddg]

No comments:

Post a Comment